Acid Neutraliser and Degreaser formulated for forklift batteries
When cleaning batteries, a neutraliser is required to remove the acidity, this is to protect operators when handling the batteries, reduce current loss to increase battery runtime and so liquids and materials used can be disposed of in normal waste. A commercial grade degreaser also needs to be used to remove the oil, tar and dirt that accumulates on the top of the battery. 7Clean is designed specifically for cleaning industrial batteries that combines a high-grade degreaser with a colour changing neutraliser. It can neutralize and decrease even the toughest deposits on motive power batteries and equipment, and will even indicate the presence of the acid with its pH colour indicators.
- Does not leave behind residue.
- Non-corrosive, safe to use on metal, plastic and rubber.
- Biodegradable and environmentally safe.
- Also perfect for cleaning battery stands, drip trays, forklift battery compartments and concrete floors.
- Dilute as required.
- Apply to batteries before they go through a cycle in battery wash machines to improve the clean.
- Available in 5litres (ACC-7C-5) and 4x5litres (ACC-7C-20).