Let your battery tell you when it needs water!
SmartBlinky™ Remote is ideal for batteries that do not leave the truck or for batteries that are charged on multi-level racks because the indicator LED can be edge mounted for high visibility. The new SmartBlinky Remote’s Super Bright LED is 6 times brighter than the previous model, providing much clearer indication that the battery requires watering. And the LED housing has a lower profile and is more robust, making it more resistant to damage.
Works on all industrial lead acid batteries including 6 and 12 volt golf and block batteries!
The SmartBlinky™ Remote features patented Smart Sensing Technology, which eliminates false indication and prevents unnecessary watering. And the bright green (water level OK) and red (water needed) lights provide a much clearer indication that the battery requires watering.
- Easy to see and use: The brightest LED in the industry means that a SmartBlinky™ Remote is as to easy to see as it is to understand: Calm, bright green flash pattern means water level is OK; Frenetic, bright red flash pattern means water is needed.
- Patented Smart Sensing Technology: The SmartBlinky™ Remote is programmed to confirm that the electrolyte level is truly below the probe tip before it changes color from Green to Red. Probe must be out of the electrolyte for 24 hours before color changes from Green to Red. This eliminates false indication, maximizes watering intervals to prevent unnecessary watering and minimizes costly boil overs.
- Installation Forgiveness: This new feature provides for more tolerance of installation errors, reducing the risk of damaging the monitors during installation. If the unit is installed incorrectly within the forgiveness zone the LED will not come on but the unit is not permanently damaged and can be corrected.
- Improves operator safety: There is no longer any need for maintenance staff to peer into vent wells to check levels. The very bright LEDs ensure that SmartBlinky™ Remote monitors are visible.
- Multiple Fuses: All SmartBlinky™ Remote battery watering monitors are supplied with a minimum of two fuses: one on the internal circuitry and one on a lead wire.
- UL Classified: All SmartBlinky™ Remote battery watering monitors are UL Classified so that you can be assured of their safety.
- Protects your battery investment: The SmartBlinky™ Remote helps protect against battery dry-out, a major failure mode for industrial batteries. Designed to work on all industrial lead acid batteries including 6-volt and 12-volt bock and golf cart batteries.
- Engineered to be even tougher: The SmartBlinky™ Remote battery watering monitor is built to withstand the harsh environment of industrial battery applications. All materials are resistant to corrosion and the low profile design protects against damage from battery cables and other hazards. It is designed to last for the life of the battery.
- Battery friendly probe: The probe is lead so there is never a fear of poisoning the lead acid battery into which it is placed.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: Over a battery lifetime, a SmartBlinky™ Remote battery watering monitor saves a surprising amount of time - or labor cost - and delivers a rapid return on investment. The cost of a single SmartBlinky™ Remote battery watering monitor is a very small addition to the purchase price of an industrial battery; but it allows watering on a labor-saving "as-needed" basis instead of a “hit-or-miss schedule” basis. This is even more important with batteries that require less frequent water additions.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: SmartBlinky™ Remote battery watering monitors are covered by a one-year limited warranty.
System Exposure Temperature: -20° to 160°F (-29° to 71°C)
Operating Voltage: 4 to 12 VDC; 6 VDC Nominal
Forgiveness Zone: 14 to 16 VDC
Permanent Failure: 18 VDC or greater
Nominal Current: 24mA
Weight: 2.05 oz (58.1 g)
Part Number: ACC-SREM3