The industry's leading line of battery watering monitors helps ensure your battery electrolyte levels are never too low or too high — saving you time and money.
And now they are even better with the following new features and benefits:
- Much brighter LED lights, making them much more visible.
- New installation forgiveness zone, reducing the potential for damaging monitors during installation and providing a far wider voltage operating range.
- Even stronger design, ensuring reliable, long-lasting performance.
A large problem with battery maintenance is knowing when to fill batteries with water. Without indication, operators often need to devise watering schedules or carry out periodic inspections to maintain the batteries. Philadelphia Scientific’s watering monitors dramatically improve battery maintenance by intelligently alerting personnel when a battery needs water — and when it does not. These monitors allow watering on a labor-saving “as-needed” basis instead of a hit-or-miss schedule. Watering too frequently can cause electrolyte boil overs, which reduce battery capacity by three percent for each occurrence. Lack of water in batteries creates a low electrolyte level, eventually causing permanent damage to the cells. Philadelphia Scientific’s Blinky™, Smart Blinky™ and Smart Blinky Remote™ will help ensure your electrolyte levels are never too low or too high.
When paired with the Water Injector System™, the Stealth Watering System™, or the Watering Gun any of our battery watering monitors completes the most effective battery maintenance program available.
All Philadelphia Scientific battery watering monitors are UL Classified for use on industrial batteries.
US Patent Numbers 5,936,382 & 7,812,613 apply
- Allows you to water only those batteries that need water
- Prolongs battery life — never lets a battery dry out
- Monitors add minimal cost to batteries
- Eliminates labor time wasted checking battery levels
- Advanced technology eliminates false indication, maximizes watering intervals
Easy to Use
- Very bright LED is easy to see
- Installation forgiveness zone reduces the potential for damaging monitors during installation
- Probe comes in a number of standard sizes and is easy to trim for a custom fit