300 Gallon Mobile Water Supply
Philadelphia Scientific introduces the Water Buffalo 300-gallon (1,135 liters) Mobile Watering Supply, the industry’s largest capacity water tank. It is the ideal watering solution for fast and opportunity charging applications.
Fast and opportunity charged batteries never need to visit the battery room for charging or watering. So, water supplies must be taken to them, with the average watering tank that requires lots of refills – and lots of trips to fill all your batteries. The Water Buffalo Water Supply’s enormous size saves valuable time and effort in your warehouse or DC, enabling you to water your fleet of batteries 15 times more efficiently than a 20-gallon (75.7 liters) watering tank. Simply fill the tank by connecting the input hose to your building’s water supply using the quick connect provided. Since the unit is DC-powered by the 24-volt battery on a rider pallet truck, its mobility range is unlimited.
Water Buffalo is designed to be used with Philadelphia Scientific’s Water Injector Systems™, which are the ideal watering systems for the demanding conditions associated with fast and opportunity charged batteries. Water Buffalo also can accommodate our Stealth Watering System™ and our Battery Watering Gun; additional adapters are required.
The Water Buffalo 300-gallon (1,135 liter) Mobile Water Supply is a pallet-mounted water tank designed to be easily transported by a rider pallet truck. It has the following features:
- DC-powered by the 24-volt battery on a rider pallet truck. An onboard inverter converts DC to AC power for the pump.
- Hardware mounts to the metal frame of the 300-gallon tank. Hardware includes a submersible pump and control unit – the same pump used on Philadelphia Scientific’s 10-gallon (37.9 liters) HydroCart ™ Mini and 20-gallon (75.7 liters) HydroCart ™ Max.
- The control unit shuts off the pump after 10 seconds of non-use to save energy and conserve pump life – or if the tank is empty (run dry protection).
- The pump shuts off automatically if there is not enough capacity in the battery to successfully operate the pump.
- Sixteen feet (14.8 meters) of industrial output hose with Instant Valve Pro.
- An automatic shutoff valve to precisely fill the 300-gallon (1,135 liters) tank.
- Storage space for tools.
The Water Buffalo Mobile Water Supply will be delivered fully assembled. Not included is the Y-splitter (SB connector and DC cable) to power the unit from a rider pallet truck 24-volt battery. A Y-splitter is required for operation.
Once you’ve used Water Buffalo to water your fast and opportunity charged batteries, you’ll never go back to using a smaller tank.
System Exposure Temperature: 35°F to 160°F (2°C to 71°C)
Product Height: 62 inches (158 cm)
Product Length: 48 inches (122 cm)
Product Width: 40 inches (102 cm)
Weight at full capacity: 3,000 pounds (1,361 kg)
Weight when empty: 217 pounds (98.42 kg)
Capacity: 300 gallons (1,135 liters)
Output Hose Length: 16 feet (14.8 meters)
Power Source: DC-powered by a rider pallet truck’s 24-volt battery
Part Number: INJ-719
Lead Time: 2 to 4 weeks from order
Notes: The Water Buffalo Mobile Water Supply will be delivered fully assembled. Not included is the Y-Splitter (SB connector and DC cable) to power the unit from a rider pallet truck 24-volt battery. A Y-Splitter is required for operation.