Railroad Battery Watering Gun
The Railroad Battery Watering Gun is specifically designed for watering diesel starter batteries and solving the problems of watering these batteries. Manual watering of diesel starter batteries is ineffective, inconsistent and incomplete because cells at the back of the battery are hard to reach and therefore seldom watered. Additionally, manual watering is slow; it takes at least 30 minutes per locomotive!
The Railroad Battery Watering Gun employs a unique, ergonomic design that allows the operator access to every cell on the battery. It is also fast; the battery is completely watered in about 10 minutes! And the Railroad Watering Gun features precise automatic shut-off; every cell is filled to the optimal level. This battery watering gun allows diesel starter batteries to be watered safely, completely and cost-effectively.
The Railroad Battery Watering Gun is designed to be used with a variety of water sources. It can be connected to a building’s water main, our HydroFill Watering Cart, Mobile Dual Deionizer Cart or HydroPure Deionizer. It is designed to provide years of reliable service and to make battery watering safe, fast and economical.
- Reaches all 16 cells of your battery — even the 4 cells in the back!
- Fast filling - Fills a 16-cell railroad battery in about 10 minutes.
- Designed for the toughest environments.
- Built from rugged, engineered ABS plastic.
- Ergonomically designed: The rugged, easy squeeze handle and unique angled nozzle make this gun very comfortable to use.
- Integrated flow indicator: Shows you when filling has stopped.
- Improved safety.
- Automatically shuts off at the correct level, minimizing boil overs and overfills.
Input/Operating Pressure: <80 psi (<5.51581 bar)
Flow Rate: 1.7 gpm (6.44 lpm)
System Exposure Temperature: 35° to 160°F (2° to 71°C)
Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
Product Height: 8.5 in (21.59 cm)
Product Length: 18.0 in (45.72 cm)
Product Width: 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
Shut off: Automatic Shut-Off
Nozzle Angle: 45°