The industry’s most visible electrolyte level indicator, complete with audible alarm
Let your batteries tell you when they need water. SmartBlinky Pro provides the brightest and most effective electrolyte level indication of any battery watering monitor on the market, so you know when to fill your batteries, keeping them in prime condition. You will save time from unnecessary battery watering and level checking. The LED is mounted on the battery cable near the connector for maximum visibility --perfect for applications in which the battery never leaves the truck, like fast and opportunity charging.
With our patented Smart Sensing Technology that eliminates false indication, our innovative SmartMOUNT for quick and easy install, and the SmartBEEP audible alarm, your batteries can stay filled and ready for use. Save time and increase your ability to avoid costly permanent damage to your batteries with SmartBlinky Pro. SmartBlinky Pro is rugged, built to withstand the harsh environment of industrial battery applications. And, like our other Blinkys, SmartBlinky Pro is UL Classified so users are assured of its quality and safety.
The audible alarm alerts management when a battery has not been maintained and for how many days, further enhancing the SmartBlinky Pro’s ability to help prevent costly damage to batteries due to low electrolyte levels.
SmartMOUNT - The LED is quickly and easily mounted on the always visible cable. This is especially important for a battery that does not leave the truck.
SmartBEEP - This unique beeper adds an audible dimension to communicating the need to water and helps operators identify a battery that needs water even if SmartBlinky Pro can't be seen. The frequency of the beep indicates how many days the electrolyte has been low. Even if the LED is ignored, you will still know it needs water, and management will be alerted if maintenance is not being carried out.
SmartDELAY - The SmartDELAY optimizes battery filling while preventing boil-over. The electrolyte level in a battery can rise and fall several times a day. With SmartDELAY, the SmartBlinky Pro’s LED only turns red when the electrolyte level has been low for over 24 hours, reducing the risk of incorrect watering and reducing the filling frequency.
Advanced LED light indication
- Easy to see and use: The bright LED flash pattern means that a SmartBlinky Pro is as easy to see as it is to understand. Intuitive green LED indicates level is OK and Red LED (with audible alarm) means water now.
- Simple installation on cable: Universal voltage and polarity means the installation is simple and cannot damage the device. ANYCELL technology means it is almost impossible to put the probe in the wrong location.
- Patented Smart Sensing Technology: The SmartBlinky Pro eliminates false indication and maximizes watering intervals to prevent unnecessary watering or dry out.
- Multiple Fuses: All SmartBlinky Pro battery watering monitors are equipped with two fuses.
- UL Classified: All Philadelphia Scientific battery watering monitors are UL Classified so that you can be assured of their safety.
- Protects your battery investment: The SmartBlinky Pro helps protect against battery dry-out, a major failure mode for industrial batteries.
- Engineered to be tough: The SmartBlinky Pro is built to withstand the harsh environment of industrial battery applications. All materials are resistant to corrosion and the low profile design protects against damage.
- Battery-friendly probe: The probe is lead so there is never a fear of poisoning the cell into which it is placed.
- Inexpensive and cost-effective: Over a battery's lifetime, a SmartBlinky Pro battery watering monitor saves a surprising amount of time - or labor cost - and delivers a rapid return on investment.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: SmartBlinky Pro battery watering monitors are covered by a one-year limited warranty.
US Patent Numbers 5,936,382 & 7,812,613. US and international patents pending.
System Exposure Temperature: -20° to 160°F (-29° to 71°C)
Voltage Range: 24 Volts to 80 Volts
Nominal Current: @ 24V 20mA; @ 48V 10mA; @ 80V 5mA
Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g)
Part Number: ACC-SWP-C