The Sentinel constantly monitors charger voltage and reports data to the system Controller. Also contains a highly visible, blue, pick light LED that is used to indicate the charger that has the correct battery to select for use.
- One Sentinel required for each charger.
- Universal voltage - Works on all high frequency, SCR and ferro resonant chargers in a conventional battery change application.
- Sentinels work from 12 to 80 Volts DC
- Includes data cable to interconnect sentinels in a daisy chain style connection.
- Quick Tap connector provides easy method to connect to charger's DC cable.
- Highly visible pick light indicates the correct battery to select.
- Green and Amber diagnostic LEDs shows connection and power status.
Power Source: Controller
Dimensions: 5.5"H x 1.75"W x 1" D (13.97 cm H x 4.45 cm W x 2.54 cm D)
Weight: 0.3 lb (0.14 kg)
Input Voltage: 24 VDC
Data Cable Length: 7 Ft (2.13 m) (included not shown)
Quick Tap Cable Length: 24" (61cm)
DC Battery Input: 12-80v