The industry’s most visible electrolyte level indicator, complete with audible alarm.
Let your batteries tell you when they need water. Save time and avoid costly permanent damage to your batteries with SmartBlinky Pro’s light and sound low water indicator.
SmartBlinky Pro provides the brightest and smartest indication on the market, so that you know when to fill your batteries, keeping them in prime condition, whilst saving time from unnecessary checking. With Patented Smart Sensing Technology, innovative smart delay action, and the SmartBEEP audible alarm, your batteries can stay topped up and on top form.
Save time and avoid costly permanent damage to your batteries with SmartBlinky Pro. Our leading electrolyte level indicator is simple to install and easy to use, providing a clear visual and audible alert so that you know when to fill your batteries, avoiding costly battery dryout.
An audible alarm alerts management when a battery has not been maintained, and for how many days, further enhancing the SmartBlinky’s ability to prevent costly damage to batteries.
SmartDELAY - The SmartDELAY optimises battery filling whilst preventing boil-over. The electrolyte level in a battery can rise and fall several times a day, with SmartDELAY the SmartBlinky’s LED only turns red once the electrolyte level has been low for over 24 hours, reducing the risk of incorrect topping and reducing the topping frequency.
SmartBEEP - The SmartBlinky Pro has a unique beeper that will help you identify a battery that needs water even if you can’t see it. The frequency of the beep indicates for how many days the electrolyte has been low. If the battery is concealed you will still know it needs water and management will be alerted if maintenance is not being carried out.
Advanced LED light indication
- Easy to see and use: The only LED matrix in the industry means that a SmartBlinky Pro is as easy to see as it is to understand.
- Simple installation: Patented universal voltage and polarity means the installation is simple and cannot damage the device. ANYCELL technology means it is almost impossible to put the Probe in the wrong location.
- Patented Smart Sensing Technology: The SmartBlinky eliminates false indication and maximizes watering intervals to prevent unnecessary watering or dry out.
- Three connection types: C = Cable Mounted, self-piercing option; Q = FlexiTap self-piercing option; S = M4 self-tapping screw and steel ring option.
- Multiple Fuses: All SmartBlinky battery watering monitors are equipped with two fuses: The Q version has additional fuses in the minitap.
- UL Classified: All SmartBlinky battery watering monitors are UL Classified so that you can be assured of their safety.
- Protects your battery investment: The Blinky helps protect against battery dry-out, a major failure mode for industrial batteries.
- Engineered to be tough: The SmartBlinky Pro is built to withstand the harsh environment of industrial battery applications. All materials are resistant to corrosion and the low profile design protects against damage.
- Battery-friendly probe: The probe is lead so there is never a fear of poisoning the cell into which it is placed.
- Inexpensive and cost-effective: Over a battery lifetime, a SmartBlinky battery watering monitor saves a surprising amount of time - or labor cost - and delivers a rapid return on investment.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: SmartBlinky battery watering monitors are covered by a one-year limited warranty.
US Patent Numbers 5,936,382 & 7,812,613. US and international patents pending.
System Exposure Temperature: -20° to 160°F (-29° to 71°C)
Power Source: Universal Voltage
Voltage Range: Universal Voltage
Nominal Current: @ 24V 20mA, @ 48V 10mA, @ 80V 5mA
Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g)
Is the SmartBlinky Pro polarity protected?
The SmartBlinky Pro can be installed either way round and is reverse polarity protected making this very user friendly.
Can I install the probe into any cell?
The probe can be installed into any cell apart from the first 3 cells from the negative connector, if in doubt still please refer to the installation instructions in the download section.
What does it mean if my Smart Blinky is staying Solid Red or Solid Green?
If this happens please contact your local Philadelphia Scientific distributor.
What do the lights on the Smart Blinky Pro indicate?
Pulsing green – Level ok
Pulsing green followed by one red flash – FILL SOON
Flashing Red – FILL NOW
Flashing Green – Battery refilled