Capture Battery and Truck Run Times
The barcode scanner enables the Battery Tracker option of an iBOS System. It is used to scan barcode labels on individual batteries and forklift trucks; it also captures the forklift truck's dead man-hours. With this simply collected information, individual battery run times, individual truck run times and usage hours are automatically calculated and presented on the Battery Tracker reports of the iBOSWorld Web Service.
Battery watering and battery washing activities can also be scanned and automatically recorded by the system to provide a record of those necessary maintenance activities.
- Robust barcode scanner with keypad mounts to a cradle in the battery room.
- Bluetooth technology allows the scanner to be used up to 300 ft (91.4 meters) away from the scanner base, which is hard wired to the iBOS Controller.
- Enter forklift truck dead man-hours on the scanner keypad.
- Battery and forklift truck barcode labels not provided.
- Scan barcodes to obtain:
- Individual battery run times
- Number of battery changes
- Battery wash information
- Battery watering information
- Individual forklift truck run time and hour meter information
Power Source: Lithium Ion Battery
Dimensions: 8"H x 3"W x 5.5" D (20.32 cm H x 7.62 cm W x 13.97 cm D)
Weight: 0.85 lbs. (0.39 kg)
Input Voltage: 3.7 VDC
Power cord length: 3 Ft to UPS (0.91 m to UPS)