Automatically collect battery data and send it to the internet
It is well known that automatically transmitting data from battery monitors on a site can be costly and inefficient. Often the only way that data can be downloaded is if a technician visits the site, or if computer servers are installed in the battery room, both of which can prove to be an expensive, unreliable and slow means of obtaining information.
In the absence of a cost-effective way of downloading and transmitting data from their batteries, businesses are unable to improve site procedures. The result? Incorrect or excessive battery use that will lead to premature battery failure.
The CloudLink has been designed to automatically collect data from the eGO! battery monitor. At the end of the charge the eGO! will automatically transmit data to the CloudLink. For the eGO!mini simply insert the USB memory stick into the CloudLink. This data is sent to www.iTAGWorld.com from the CloudLink when it is connected to the internet. From iTAGWorld battery usage and life data can then be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Installing the CloudLink means no more site visits from an engineer.
- No more need for a configured computer in the charger room.
- More trustworthy data connection and transmission.
Easier online connection
- Automatic internet configuration by DHCP.
- Simply fix the ClouldLink out of the way and connect the power and internet cables.