The world's best selling battery watering gun!
No battery room should be without this essential maintenance tool. Simply connect the Battery Watering Gun to a standard water hose or a Deionizer, put the tip of the gun into the cell and squeeze the ergonomic handle. The mechanism will automatically shut off at exactly the right electrolyte level. The reliable Philadelphia Scientific Battery Watering Gun speeds up battery watering, improves filling accuracy, and improves operator safety. It also saves money; compared to hand watering, our battery watering gun reduces labor costs up to $150 a year for each 18-cell battery. It’s no wonder that our watering guns have been the world's most popular battery maintenance tool since 1983.
Feature and Benefits
- Automatic shutoff: The Watering Gun fills cells to precisely the correct level. The shutoff is so positive you can actually feel it.
- Safe: It keeps eyes and face away from battery hazards, and reduces backache from bending over batteries. It is insulated to prevent sparking on connectors.
- Reliable: The shutoff mechanism has been tested to 1 million cycles and proven in hundreds of thousands of tough applications worldwide. Powered by the water itself, it has no solenoids, no electronics and no wiring.
- Fast but gentle: The flow rate is 1.7 gallons/minute (6.4 liters/minute), which is fast enough for the largest cells. Yet the flow is gentle enough to fill a coffee mug.
- Easy Installation: Attach the Battery Watering Gun to any standard garden hose, our HydroFill Watering Cart or our Deionizer System and you have a fully operating battery filling system.